2010年12月23日 星期四

Education

I have been teaching CKMB for ten years, and this is probably the only thing on which I have spent such a long time.  There are many ups and downs; I've experienced amazing moments, but I've also weathered storms.  After numerous times of questioning myself, I've finally convinced myself that the sole reason for continuing to teach CKMB is for the sake of education.

We should ensure that we are role models for our dear students/sons.  We should heed our words and mind our conducts, because our dear students/sons will learn and mimic us.  We shall remind ourselves that our attitudes and perceptions will shape the souls and minds of these brilliant and talented young men.  Let us not be selfish.  Let us not hinder opportunities for them to shine and learn and grow.

If we treat them as children, they will forever remain childish.  If we deem them as irresponsible, they will forever hold us accountable for their mistakes.  Let us guide, not lead.  Let us care, not command.  Let us love, and not just protect.

These are my humble wishes.

沒有留言:

張貼留言